During a recent discussion with my brother, he lamented about what he described to be the “quick change” of the women he meets. He knows that I love to wear corsets, body shapers and women’s girdles, but he believes that some women take it overboard. He sees her one day and she is tall, graceful, has the perfect hourglass body, long hair, gorgeous eyes; and the next time he sees her she’s three inches shorter, her J.Lo rump has all but disappeared (along with her hair) and as result he feels like he’s being duped on a daily basis!
I chuckled a bit – he of course – didn’t find it very funny at all! So he asked why it is that women feel the need to go overboard with our body enhancers, and that’s a pretty good question in my opinion. Now as a woman I am a strong advocate of using everything at your disposal to enhance your natural beauty. However, as a sister, I can empathize with the plight of my brother and countless other men.
So ladies, I have a few tips to help you drastically reduce the “shock” that your guy may experience when he finally sees the real you.
1. Do not apologize!: I know I just said that I can empathize with the guys, but that does not mean that I’m suggesting totally ditching body enhancers! Let’s face it, everything that a woman does after rolling out of bed and showing could be considered a body enhancement. From our makeup to our heels and control top hose helps to shape the way we look with varying degrees of changes. This is part of the beauty of being a woman! Own it, love it and never feel bad or apologize for it!
2. Minimize the Number of Enhancements: I am a natural hourglass, but even I like to play up my assets and features with girdles, cinchers and things like that. However, I never wear more than one body enhancement at a time. If I’m wearing a bra that really accentuates my cleavage – then I will not wear my waist cincher. If I am enhancing my rear with butt lifting jeans – then I don’t wear my waist cincher or water bra. I still look and feel great, but my “enhanced” body is closer to my real body.
3. Keep it realistic: You want to enhance your beauty, not become a totally different person. If your hair is naturally shoulder length – don’t install a waist length weave! If your eyes are dark brown, blue contacts are not for you! Men understand and can accept our beauty a routine, what ticks them off is when we change from Cinderella to the ugly wicked step sisters overnight. Keep all of your enhancements as realistic as possible.
It is fun being a woman – so have fun with it, but remember – a man wants to know the real you, not your alter ego!
Long leg panty girdle with latex front for total figure control. Sculpts the abdomens, waist, hips, back and thighs. Push up design, accentuates the buttocks. Removable and adjustable shoulder straps, may be worn with any bra. Opening at the crotch for hygienic convenience. Bra shown is not included
- Long leg panty girdle with latex front for total figure control.
- Sculpts the abdomens, waist, hips, back and thighs.
- Push up design, accentuates the buttocks.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder straps, may be worn with any bra.
- Opening at the crotch for hygienic convenience. Bra shown is not included
Product Price: $80.00
Purchase Product: Full length body shaper
Category: Smaller Waist